- Barrel Length: 10.5″
- Gas System: Carbine-length
- Barrel Profile: A2
- Barrel Steel: 4150V Chrome Moly Steel
- Barrel Finish: Phosphate
- Chrome Lining: None
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750″
- Gas Block Type: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device: A2 Style Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Hand guard Type: PSA 9″ M-Lok Free Float
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
- Bolt Steel: Carpenter 158
- Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-auto
- Charging Handle included: Yes
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Fire Control Group: Single-Stage, Mil-spec style
- Grip: Magpul Grip, ODG
- Buffer Tube: KAK Industries Shockwave Pistol Buffer Tube
- Adjustment: Fixed
- Pistol Brace: KAK Industries Shockwave Blade, ODG
- Magazine: 30 Round Aluminum
Barrel: 10.5″ 4150V chrome moly steel. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist rate, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine-length gas system. Barrel is phosphate coated. A2 profile barrel is finished off with a PSA 9″ M-Lok free-float rail, .750″ low-profile gas block, and A2 style flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. Uppers include forward assist and dust cover. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Bolt: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. Shot-peened, mil-spec Carpenter No. 158® steel bolt. Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications, Fastened with Grade 8 screws, and Staked Per Mil-Spec. 8620 steel M-16 profile carrier is chrome lined and phosphate coated.
Lower: These forged lowers are quality made using 7075-T6 aluminum and are marked “MULTI” for caliber. Fitted with a KAK Industries Shockwave Blade and Magpul Grip in Olive Drab Green.